QA Engineer Manual
QA Engineer looking for a position to apply 4+ years of software focused test engineering experience. Offering experience in team leading and a profound understanding of test processes and Agile Development methodologies, exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills, and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience in leading and Managing a QA Team.
- Expertise in Quality Assurance of Web based, desktop and Mobile applications.
- Hands on experience in Software Quality Assurance methodologies and different types of Testing techniques such as Smoke testing, Sanity testing, Retesting and Regression testing.
- Expertise in Health Care, E-learning and E-commerce domain.
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and STLC models.
- Expertise knowledge in Agile Project Development and Waterfall Development Model.
- Expertise in analyzing Business Requirements specifications and System Requirements specifications.
- Good knowledge of Project Management.
- Experience with full QA life cycle from requirement analysis to user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience in API/Web Services Testing using Postman and SOAP UI.
- Working knowledge of Automation Testing and Frameworks.
- Expertise in designing, developing and executing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test scenarios.
- Hands on experience in Defect Reporting & Defect Tracking using JIRA.
- Experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android & IOS devices.
- Experience in Database Testing using MySQL.
- Experience in Web Accessibility Testing.
- Experience in Data visualization using Tableau.
- Hands on experience in performing Cross-browser testing.
- Expertise in Client handling, Team Management, Mentoring, Process management activities and working with Global Teams across multiple time zones.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
QA Engineer II
1. Performing the role of a QA team Lead and guide the team forward constantly striving for better.
2. Analyzing Business Requirements and module specific functionalities.
3. Identifying the Test requirements and preparing Test Documentation like Test Scenarios, Test Case design, Test Execution report and weekly status report.
4. Assigning work to the team, maintaining workflow between the team members, and monitoring its progress.
5. Tracking Project development status and Test Coverage using JIRA.
6. Attending Internal meetings and sharing daily Work Status Reports with QA Managers.
7. Following up with the Product Owner and development team to understand the business logic and new change requests/developments.
8. Performing detailed End to End Functional Testing and Report Analysis.
9. Providing training and mentoring to new hires, reviewing their work, and providing feedback to improve their skills.
10. Coordinating with the Onsite team and Client handling